The latest in angling tent technology has been utilised in our new generation of Tempest Advanced Bivvies.
Our industry leading, patented block design enables the Tempest to be erected in seconds, and once erected, the shelter is free-standing. An ingenious footprint maximises internal space for the session angler, while remaining nimble enough to slot into all but the most compact of swims.
Adaptive Ventilation™ takes bankside comfort to the next level by maximising airflow through the shelter, which significantly reduces condensation. Four large rear vents in conjunction with the Insect Panel give 360 degree ventilation. Should the weather turn, the cleverly designed vent system can be propped half-open, allowing airflow without rain ingress. This also offers peace of mind should you wish to sleep in a well-ventilated shelter.
The entire Tempest Advanced range utilises our most hydrophobic and breathable Aquatexx® technical composite to date, offering a unique windproof membrane with UPV40 protection level, while remaining incredibly waterproof and breathable.
- Revolutionary, patented design
- Ultra-quick, easy to use and assemble
- Adaptive Ventilation Technology – keeps air circulating, reducing condensation
- Four large rear vents giving 360˚ ventilation with Insect Panel (sold separately) in place
- Option to fit a fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets
- Aquatexx fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Advanced GRP Composite block – lightweight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
- 100 Size – suitable for one bed and one angler
- Lightweight with small packdown size
- Anti-twist pole system
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Zipped NXG carry bag
- Supplied with tension strap and T-pegs
- Material: Aquatexx® Polyester
- Weight: Approx 9.5kg (plus groundsheet, pegs and Quicksticks weighing 3.6kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 135H x 235D x 250W cm
- Transport size: 125L x 27W cm
Our Insect Panels have just got an upgrade! If you get a bite, you can simply burst through the Tempest Advanced 100 Insect Panel without having to undo any fiddly zips. Primarily designed to keep bugs and insects out of the shelter, the Tempest Advanced 100 Insect Panel simply zips into the front of the shelter as a direct replacement for the supplied full infill. The Insect Panel provides you with an unrestricted view from the bivvy, extra ventilation, and allows more light into the shelter. It features tie-backs for the door and side panels, and comes supplied in a carrybag with T-pegs. It works as part of the Adaptive Ventilation™ system of the bivvy.
- Magnetic self-closing system
- Zip-in Insect Panel for Tempest Advanced 100
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Supplied with carry bag
- Weight: Aprox 0.6 kg
- Transport size: 47H x 23W cm
The Tempest Advanced 100 Inner Capsule creates a fully enclosed inner compartment with a stitched-in groundsheet. Specifically designed for the Tempest Advanced 100, it is perfect for keeping out rodents and any other unwanted guests, and it also significantly reduces condensation. The Inner Capsules are super-easy to fit via the toggles, and there are some clever internal storage solutions to be found. The vents also mirror the Adaptive Ventilation™ system of the bivvy.
Create a peak to the front of your Tempest, giving greater protection from the rain, without compromising your view of the lake by using the Tempest Advanced 100 Skull Cap. Not only will the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter, which combats condensation and retains heat. Unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest Advanced 100
- Designed to give the Tempest a peak
- Reduces condensation, increases shade
- Can be left in place during set-up and pack-down
- Clips are easy to fit and can be left in place
- Rain gutter
- Dual rod straps
- Draw string carry bag
- Weight: Approx 1kg
- Transport size: 45H x 33W cm
- Transforms the Tempest Advanced 100 into a twin-skin shelter
- Reduces condensation and increases heat retention
- Fully-enclosed inner compartment with stitched-in groundsheet to keep out rodents and other unwanted guests
- Storage pockets to inner wall offering further storage space
- Breathable brushed polyester material inner
- Easy to fit – no need for any extra pegs
- Zipped carry bag
- Weight: Approx 2.8 kg
- Dimensions – Bivvy: Approx 135H x 235D x 250W cm
- Dimensions – Capsule: Approx 130H x 230D x 245W cm
- Transport size: 37H x 63W cm
Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800