The Sanctuary Carp Corral offers the ideal solution to safely retain large fish for photography in water. With the increase of fisheries requiring fish to be handled exclusively in the water, it makes the perfect addition to our Sanctuary range. It is handmade using heavy-duty polyester dual-coated PVC fabric, the same material and construction processes used in the production of premium inflatable boats, and this makes the Corral extremely robust. The large diameter outer tubes give maximum stability and buoyancy when in the water, which is the perfect aid for handling large fish for picture-perfect catch shots, and it minimises any mishaps that may happen. It comes supplied with a high-quality foot pump and a non-return inflation/deflation valve that allows for fast set-up and pack-away. There are three securing rings to fix the Corral in place, or it can be moved out of the way quickly once the fish is lifted so that it’s not seen in images. The deep base comfortably accommodates the largest of carp, and large diameter holes have been punched through the base fabric to provide maximum water flow while the fish resides inside. This is especially beneficial in warm temperatures when oxygen levels are lower.
*Any retention method should always be kept to the absolute minimum, and fish safety must always take priority.*
- Designed to safely retain fish in excess of 80lb for easy handling and photography in water
- Handmade cold-weld construction process
- Heavy-duty polyester dual coated PVC fabric as used on premium inflatable boats
- Large diameter outer inflatable tubes for maximum stability and buoyancy
- Large diameter punched holes in base fabric allow for maximum water flow
- 3 securing rings for various anchoring options
- Rubber Carp Care Guide included
- High quality non-return inflation/deflation valve for fast setup and pack down
- Supplied with foot pump and heavy-duty carry bag
- Material: Polyester/PVC
- Dimensions: (L) 120cm x (W) 60cm x (D) 36cm
Care & Use
- Rubber Carp Care Guide featured on cradle.
- Ensure all carp care products are treated and dried after use to reduce the spread of aquatic diseases.
Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800