- Durable two-layer marbled coating brings superior quality, professional grade non-stick cookware to the bankside.
- Extra thick 2.5mm aluminium construction.
- Stainless steel base for use on various heat source – including: gas, radial, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs.
- Olive green colour with white and black flecks.
- Comes supplied with a 16cmØ x 6.8cm saucepan, a 20cmØ x 5cm frying pan and a detachable handle.
- Heat-resistant detachable handle with twin-action safety-catch prevents accidental release.
With three different options in the range, the Armolife Marble Cookware sets have been developed to be extremely hard-wearing and are manufactured from a durable, two-layer marbled coating that brings professional grade, non-stick qualities to the bankside. Each pan has an extra-thick 2.5mm aluminium construction, with a stainless steel base boasting an embossed Icon logo. They are designed for use with a whole variety of heat sources at home and on the bank, and are finished in an olive-green colour with white and black flecks. Each set comprises a saucepan, frying pan and a detachable handle, which is compatible with all pans in the range, and has a twin-action safety catch to prevent any chance of accidental release when handling hot pans.
Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800