Ridge Monkey Line Control Arm
Now there is no need for an extra pair of hands when placing hookbaits with an open bail arm – the new RidgeMonkey Line Control Arm is designed to fit snugly on MOST BIG PIT style reels and the extension arm will keep your line from spilling off the spool. Primarily designed for use when placing rigs with a bait boat, this Line Control Arm can also be used in any situation when you need to keep a small amount of tension while retaining a free flow of line – fishing from a hulled boat, walking lines down the bank, open bail predator fishing, etc.
- Foam lined arm prevents line damage
- Folding outer clamp for easy storage
- Robust polypropylene construction
- Reduces line twist – no clutch needed
- Protective carry bag included
- One size fits mostClub 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800