Nash Bobbin Kit
All you need for effective and seriously stylish indication in one pack, Nash Bobbin Kits have got it covered, containing smart acrylic bobbin heads, 8cm chains and anchor brackets.
Two stage line clips allow line to be fished free running or gripped for better slack line indication with O ring fine adjustment for different mono diameters or braided reel lines. Bobbin Kits can be customised using a full range of additional accessories including cords, chains, drag weights, magnetic brackets and the awesome Glow Pipes that allow Bobbin Kits to connect to the fibre optic output of an R3 and light up your indicator!
Complete with a central isotope slot, Nash Bobbin Kits are available in two sizes and five colours to match Siren LED options. All feature sand blasted matte finishes with smart Nash logos, including an awesome frosted clear head.
Nash Bobbin ChainHeavy duty non-twist connection
Nash Bobbin Chains offers a heavier duty non-twist connection to customise your indication system.
One of six options for Nash Bobbin attachment allowing you to customise your indication to the finest detail. Nash Bobbin Chains are a robust, non twist connection available in 8 and 20cm to suit your indicator arrangement.
- Non-twist tangle free connection
- Available in 8 and 20cm
Nash Bobbin Glow PipeIlluminate Nash Bobbin Heads with a wicked pulsing glow
Use fibre optic technology to illuminate Nash Bobbin Heads with a wicked pulsing glow direct from Siren R3 alarms.
Use fibre optic technology to illuminate Nash Bobbin Heads with a wicked pulsing glow direct from the Siren R3 alarms allowing you to match any R3 LED colour.
Glow Pipes gently illuminate the area around a Nash Bobbin Head with a unique regenerating glow that fades in and out. Available in 12cm and 20cm
- Direct attachment into Siren R3 alarms
- Fibre Optic light transmission
- Colour matches your Nash Bobbin head to your LEDs
- Unique regenerating glow
- Available in 12 and 20cm
NOTE: Glow Pipes replicate LED colours of R3 alarms only.
Product InformationFitting Glow Pipes to Siren R3s
1. Remove the Light Pipe from the blister pack. Do NOT remove the soft moulded diffuser at one end.2. Remove the rubber grommet from the direct connection socket at the front of the R3 alarm.3. Push the end of the Glow Pipe WITHOUT the soft moulded diffuser into the R3’s connection socket, and carefully screw into the thread. The end of the Glow Pipe MUST be touching the LED inside the R3.4. Your Nash Bobbin Head can now be screwed on to the end of the Glow Pipe that has the soft moulded diffuser.
Fitting Drag Weights to Glow Pipes
1. Temporarily remove the moulded diffuser from the end of the Glow Pipe.2. Loosen the two sections of threaded collar at the same end of the Glow Pipe by unscrewing two complete turns.3. Push the collar down the Glow Pipe by 7mm to make room for the drag weight and retighten to lock it into position.4. To add several drag weights slide the collars further along the Glow Pipe to create the additional space required. To fit two Drag Weights slide the collar 14mm, for three drag weights 21mm.5. Slide the drag weight on and screw into the threaded collar.6. Replace the moulded diffuser at the end of the Glow Pipe. Your Nash Bobbin Head can now be slid on and screwed to the Drag Weight.
Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800