Greys AirCurve Carp Rods ( Other Styles Also Available )
All Greys AirCurve models are now available in a choice of handle options for the first time. Abbreviated, Full Shrink Wrap and Full Cork. Each version is impeccably built and is sure to appeal to the angler that wants a custom finish look to their rods.
- New Toreon Nano Composite material
- Carbon Armour blank finish
- Lightweight 1k carbon weave throughout
- Deluxe Fuji DPS18 reel seat
- G-lite Ultralite SIC guides
- 50mm distance ringing pattern as standard*
- Supplied with unique universal adjustable line clip
- Supplied with neoprene tip and butt protectors
- Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800Available in Abbreviated, Full Japanese Shrink Rubber and Cork handle options
- Laser engraved stainless steel butt cap
12′ 3.00lbThe perfect light Carp rod, low end power with a superb fish playing action. You won’t believe how slim and light the blank is. However, don’t be fooled, this rod is still capable of casting distances of over 140yds. Whether it’s single leads or PVA bags, don’t be shy about really winding the rod up to get into the butt section to release the power. Casting weight range is 1oz to 4oz with an optimum of 2.5-3.5oz.
12′ 3.25lbIf you need one rod to cover anything this would be it, perfectly suited to both UK and European fishing demands. This is a truly versatile multi range rod with that touch of extra power in reserve for when you need it most. If you’re looking for that little additional range with PVA bags or sticks this rod has it covered whilst still retaining a sensitive tip that you can enjoy and safely play fish on. The rod is capable of casting distances in excess of 160 yards with casting weight range of 1oz to 4oz with an optimum of 3-4oz.
12′ 3.50lbBig lakes, big casting and big fish are what this distance 12ft model offers and is suited to the angler fishing at the limits of their casting ability and more. If you need a rod to cope with big PVA bags or feeders at long range then this is the blank of choice. Again with the AirCurve you’re getting a rod that is capable of extreme range whilst still allowing you to control large Carp at close quarters with complete confidence. The rod is capable of casting distances in excess of 180yds with casting weight range of 1oz to 5oz with an optimum of 3-5oz.
IMAGE FOR REFERENCE ONLY