Daiwa Castizm Feeder Rod 11′ 6″ (CZF116MHQ-AU)
Hit new swims with any of the four Cast’izm feeder rods.
Designed in conjunction with Steve Ringer, four individual designs are offered; 11’6”, 12’6”, 13’6” and 14’2”. Casting weights range from 60g up to 120g, ensuring ideal use with sizeable payloads.
Perfect for commercial and big wild waters to cover virtually all feeder work.
The quartet all share in a high grade construction of HVF nanoplus and feature long distance carbon quiver tips. All offer a three section assembly and are supplied in a padded ready rod sleeve suitable for bigger reels.
- HVF NANOPLUS Carbon
- V-JOINT Carbon Technology
- Stainless steel frame guides with lightweight LS rings
- Cork Armlock handle with EVA rear grip
- EVA fore grip
- Down locking Fuji DPS reel seat
- Hook keeper
- Supplied with three long distance quiver tips
- All rods supplied in padded rod case suitable for larger feeder reel