The Superdome Bivvy Extended Wrap is a dedicated overwrap which traps a layer of air around the shelter, aiding in elimination condensation and increasing heat retention when using the Superdome Bivvy. It can be easily fitted to the bivvy by a lone angler, in much the same way that you would put an overwrap on any Armo or SLX-style bivvy.
Due to the large peak of the Superdome Bivvy, using the Extended Wrap creates a large porch area of approx 50cm in depth, which is can be used as additional storage space for things like waders, dirty boots, bait buckets, etc.
The Extended Wrap features corresponding front and rear doors – allowing for total through-access. As with the Superdome Bivvy itself, both of the doors are fitted with large insect panels which can be covered with clear window panels when wanting to keep an eye on the water during periods of bad weather. The supplied large clear window can be fitted to the front door window, whilst an standard-sized Clear Window is available as an optional extra to cover the insect panel in the back door. Large insect panels can also be revealed to correspond with those either-side of the Superdome’s front door, allowing for exceptional airflow, ventilation and light ingress when required.
Superdome Bivvy Extended Wrap Assembly Instructions
- Transforms Superdome Bivvy into a twin-skin (or triple-skin with inner compartments in place) shelter
- Reduces condensation and increases heat retention
- Creates approx 0.5m porch area in front of bivvy
- Total through access; door at front and back
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Huge mozzie vents in front plus window in back door providing free airflow ventilation
- Dual rod straps at front and rear of bivvy
- Heavy-duty T-pegs
- Zipped carrybag
- Dimensions: W380 x D430 x H195cm
- Weight: 5.6kg(plus pegs totalling approx. 1.2kg)