Product description Shimano fishing Tribal TX Lite Carpfishing Rod
The Tribal TX Lite series is the ultimate rod series for the carp angler who wants mobility. Very small in transport (4pc), but the rods feel, cast and fish like a conventional 2pc rod. Fish everywhere, anytime.
– Rod type:carp/specimen
– Blank material:xt100 + nano
– Reel seat:shimano woven carbon (drilled)
– Packaging:hardcase tube with zipper + reel space
– Guide type:seaguide stainless steel
– Lengths: 2.74m-3.66m
– Weight (g):276
– Length (m):305
– Transport length (cm):80.5
– Number of sections:4
– Number of guides:6
– Spiral x spiral x construction consists of three layers: a blank made of vertical fibers, an inner layer, and an outer layer both comprised of carbon tape that tightly winds the blank diagonally in opposite directions. by using this carbon tape in place of a conventional horizontal fiber sheet, spiral x achieves enhanced torsional rigidity without adding extra weight. this in turn facilitates instant power transmission for precise casting and fighting fish. through its exclusive lightweight structure, shimano´s spiral x construction enhances anglers´ ´´catching power.´´
– HI-POWER X In Hi-Power X construction, the blank´s outermost layer is diagonally wrapped with carbon tape, which forms an array of ´´X´´ shapes. The width of the tape, its winding angle and the part of the rod being wrapped are fine-tuned according to the target fish species. The flexibility allows Shimano to adjust these wraps during construction for precise actions, enhanced overall strength and added twist resistance. In short, Hi-Power X construction delivers sharp and crisp rod control by the angler.