• 9 ft models pack down to 44 inches (112cm), 10 ft models to 50 inches (127cm)• Six foot Sawn-Off models retract to 29 inches (73cm)• Increased power 3.5 lb S models (Stepped Up Specials) • Tournament style reverse Minima ringing on nine and ten foot models to prevents frap-ups• Anti-frap tip guide and 40mm butt rings on all 9 ft and 10 ft models• Genuine Fuji reel seat• Carbon line clip• Matte black whippings and laser etched butt cap with isotope slot• Gloss black decals
Scope Corks – available NOW!
Changing the mindset of an entire generation of big fish anglers the Scope short rod blockbuster has been an unstoppable Nash success story. Now in a wider range of test curves than ever before, including NEW Scope Corks!
Featuring a unique retractable butt section, 9ft and 10ft Scope rods pack down to a miniature 44 inches and 50 inches – fitting in the boot of a car. Yet Kevin’s discovery is that reducing rod length produces tools that are unexpectedly superior in almost every way.
Easier to use in confined swims, offering absolute casting accuracy and providing improved contact with battling carp Scope rods have no limits. Casting distances over 170 yards have been recorded with 9ft Scopes.
Expanded by popular demand into both heavier and lighter test curves the Scope concept has influenced every avenue of specialist fishing – from spodding to marker work, to lure fishing, drop shotting, even boat fishing.
With the stunning new Scope Corks available in test curves to suit floater work, barbel, chub, commercial bagging work and all manner or other applications Scope can truly be whatever what you want it to be.
Bringing improved sensitivity, accuracy and heightened performance Scope is the only true innovation in rods for decades. Join the short rod revolution.
- Unique retractable butt for the most compact big fish performance ever achieved
- Super light high modulus carbon blanks with 1K weave
- Genuine Fuji DPS reel seat
- Fuji Minima low profile one piece guides for improved casting and enhanced sensitivity
- Japanese full shrink and Cork handle options
- Carbon line clips on 2.75lb models and above
- Keeper rings on 1.75 and 2.25lb models
- Black stainless laser etched butt cap with beta light slot (fits Scope Rectangular Isotope)
Club 2000 Fishing Tackle WarehouseChatsworth House, Hayes Ln, Stourbridge DY9 8RDTel 01384 892 892 | 01384 423 800