NEW MIDDY Nano-Core XP35-2 Competition Pro 16m Package 20933
- Rigid, light and stiffer than most other poles
- It is 18 strong and safe to use on commercial lakes
- Nano-Core carbon formed into a CS-3 macromolecular structure
- Extreme strength and rigidity and weighs just 870g at 13m
- C-Fuse aligner system sections and kits
- Interchangeable across the Nano-Core range
- DNS distance numbering system on butts
- CKB colour keyed bush-fit bands
- Safe-Zone mini reversible butts
- Soft EVA domed ends to protect the pole
- F1 G-16 kit along with two additional Karp2 G-22 kits
- All kits are supplied ready tubed in the holdall
- Hi-Viz elastication sets and a pole holdall
- Every single elastic kit is pull-it reinforced, ready for fitting
Middy Nano-Core XP35-2 Competition Pro 16m Package,
The XP35-2 pole offers exceptional value, yet it is rigid, lighter and stiffer than many, many other poles in this price-band. It is 18 strong and safe to use on commercial lakes for big carp, while retaining finesse for silver and F1 work. The original XP35 sold in its hundreds and this updated Nano-Core XP35-2 pole sets even greater standards. It is built using new Nano-Core carbon formed into a CS-3 macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds for extreme strength and rigidity and weighs just 870g at 13m. The carbon undergoes a unique VC-X curing process under extreme pressure to force out any tiny air imperfections for a more consistent action and further increases the strength in each section.
The pole features new C-Fuse aligner system sections and kits meaning they are interchangeable across the Nano-Core range, new DNS distance numbering system on butts for totally precise fishing and CKB colour keyed bush-fit bands showing exactly where to cut back to fit Middy PTFE bushes. The graphite used in this pole can withstand temperatures of 3800 Kelvin (equivalent to 3502 degrees centigrade) and it is this unique HKD process that provides immense and consistent stability when the pole is subjected to extreme summer temperatures. Also new with the Nano-Core poles is a range of Safe-Zone mini reversible butts, which feature soft EVA domed ends to protect the pole from elbows and when shipping back.
The package includes a F1 G-16 kit along with two additional Karp2 G-22 kits – all supplied ready tubed. In addition you get a Cupp Kit, a Rigid Extra-Short 4th to stiffen the pole when fishing for silvers or F1s, a Safe-Zone reversible 11.5/13m mini-butt, free Hi-Viz elastication sets and a pole holdall from the Xtreme luggage range. That’s over 310 worth of extras. Another great feature of the Nano-Core poles range is that every single elastic kit is pull-it reinforced, ready for fitting a side pull-it bush. The sections in this pole are micro-ground to create a low friction S-Slide surface, making shipping back faster and almost effortless. The balance ratio is 33.5 Newtons at 13m with a 2-kit fitted; while other pole makers only state a weight, it is this balance ratio that gives you a true guide to the feel of the pole.