MIDDY Reactacore XP35-3 Competition Pro 13.5m/ 14.5m /16m Combo/Package
The XP35-3 pole offers exceptional value and it is more rigid, lighter and stiffer than many, many other poles in this upper-to-mid level price range.
It is 18 elastic strong and safe to use on commercial lakes for big carp, while retaining finesse for silver and F1 work.
The previous XP35 and XP35-2 models were very popular and this new XP35-3 pole sets standards you would not think possible at this price point.
This third generation Reactacore family of poles is built using new ‘Quad’ carbon technology and they still feature Safe-Zone mini butts which have Dome Top Protection System (DTPS) ends to protect your pole when shipping through bushes.
DTPS is now also feature on the 4th and 5th to protect against chipping of the top kits.
In addition, all joints now have a new ‘Maximus Wrap’ to increase pole life.
- 3 x Ultra control two kits
- 1 x Ultra control phantom kit
- 1 x Ultra control Cupp kit
- 1 x Short 4 section
- 1 x Adaptive Q parallel short 3 sections
- 1 x 11.5m/13m Safe zone butt
Details & Features
- Ultra Control Two kits – 2.26m long – reinforced for puller – Depth line marker system
- Ultra control Phantom kit is same as std two kit but grey colour
- Adaptive Q parallel 3rd section extends top 2 kits to same length as match top 3 or makes top 3 longer
- S-Slide easy ship finish
- Spine line aligner system
- Dome top on 4th-5th and mini butts