Hide Out Bivvy
The introduction of the Lo Pro with its unique freestanding design caused quite a stir and it wasn’t long before we started getting asked for a full system incorporating a front panel and door.
Various samples were tested this year, culminating in the Hideout. Having the front panels integrated rather than attached with a zip, greatly reduced weight and bulk and allows them to be simply rolled back while not in use.
Based on the same freestanding design concept as the Lo Pro but with a larger, higher frame. The frame incorporates a combination of 8mm & 10mm fibreglass ribs 8mm on the 6 ribs that make up the rear and sides and 10mm on the two top front ribs.
This versatile system with integrated front and removable door and one or both front panels can be used or rolled up out of the way. The removable door can be rolled up from the base or rolled down from the top letterbox style so it is still easy to see out in bad weather while optimising coverage.
The Hide Out includes heavy-duty groundsheet and two storm poles.
- Based on the same freestanding design concept as the ESP Lo Pro but with a larger, higher frame
- 8mm & 10mm fibreglass ribs 8mm on the 6 ribs that make up the rear and sides and 10mm on the two top front ribs
- Versatile system with integrated front & removable door
- One or both front panels can be used or rolled up out of the way
- The removable door can be rolled up from the base or rolled down from the top letterbox style
- Includes heavy-duty groundsheet
- Includes 2 storm poles
- Height adjustable
- Space saver mechanism
- Brolly weight 4.15kg, total weight including accessories 7.90kg
- Dimensions: width 2.45m, depth 1.85m, optimum height 1.3m
- Pack down length 1.8m. Will fit most quivers
Hide Out Mozy Mesh
The mesh attaches to the brolly via an elastic loop around the bell cap and is then pegged down at the end of each side rib. It can also be pegged down at the front or simply left to drape – the usual method on still, humid summer nights.
The mesh is ultra-fine to prevent any insects from getting through while still allowing air flow. The central two-way zip can be opened from the top or bottom, a major benefit when a quick exit is required in the event of a take.
The meshes are supplied in a net compression bag and both weigh in at under 1kg.