The 25k Quilted Waterproof Jacket features a tough, ripstop shell which has a 25,000mm hydrostatic head along with 10,000g breathability rating, this material is far superior to most angling waterproofs on the market.
The jacket has a comfortable cut with an insulated ‘waffle’ lining making it an excellent winter jacket. The high collar and peaked adjustable hood help keep the elements at bay along with the full-length YKK zip which is protected with rain baffles.
Other features include neoprene lined adjustable cuffs, deep handwarmer pockets and an internal zipped security pocket.
The highest grade carp fishing waterproofs on the market with waterproof and breathability coatings rated at 25,000 / 10,000 (which is similar to top end Goretex clothing used in mountaineering) this new range has been redesigned with a heavy duty yet soft outer material in a rich dark green which has a luxurious waxy feel. Along with supreme waterproof protection, these garments are also insulated making them ideal for the winter carper.
There are three garments in the range – jacket, trousers and salopettes in sizes S – 4XL.
- 25,000 waterproof, 10,000 breathable
- Tough outer shell with a soft, waxy feel
- Comfortable cut with quilted waffle lining
- Peaked, adjustable hood
- YKK zip with protective baffle
- Zipped hand warmer pockets
- Internal security pockets
- Adjustable neoprene lined cuffs
Sizes from small to 3XL.
- Small – 40-42in (102-107cm)
- Medium – 42-44in (107-113cm)
- Large – 44-46in (113-118cm)
- XL – 46-48in (118-123cm)
- 2XL – 48-50in (123-127cm)
- 3XL – 52-54in (133-138cm)
- 4XL – 54-56in (138-142cm)