The next generation in Screen Houses is here. Increased stability, versatility and coverage like never before.
Improved frame support and specially constructed anti twist corner blocks help to stiffen the structure making it able to withstand the harshest of conditions, as is often the case with large storms found on the continent.
A new porch design creates increased coverage, better stability & superb rain run-off, making for the perfect place to sit and relax, a place to store tables, luggage and other large tackle items that you don’t to store in your Bivvy, particularly on longer stays.
Numerous door configurations make this the most versatile shelter of its kind, no matter the conditions you needn’t worry as the Screen House 4D has you covered. Half door options on the side panels allow for increased shade and airflow thanks to side & center zips. Alternatively, the doors can be completely rolled up or down, the configurations are endless. With the Screen House 4D, you now have the option of fitting a Bivvy to each side, creating a central living area within the Screen House.
Avid camo print is featured on the 4 panels to compliment the high quality 10000mm hydrostatic material used throughout the shelter, making this the Rolls Royce of session and social angling in the UK and on the Continent. Featuring high quality camo mesh that provides protection from bugs and critters as well as vital sun protection when needed.
- 10000mm hydrostatic material
- 4-way support poles for added strength and security in big winds and storms
- Unique anti-twist corner blocks for increased strength & stability
- Avid Camo mesh used throughout
- New porch system featuring tensioning bar for strength and support
- Half door options for increased airflow & weather protection
- The option of fitting a Bivvy to each side
- Small pack down size
- Quick and easy construction
- Compatible with 4D Peaked Skull Cap
A0530012 Screen House 4D 5056317700466 H 300mm / W 760mm / D 300mm
- The Screen House 4D Peaked Skull Cap can be fitted to any of the standard sized Screen House shelters, past & present.The Skull Cap covers the main roof section of the Screen House, helping to reduce condensation & improving insulation.
The Skull Cap also features a Peak with redesigned support system, offering greater stability than ever before. When the Peak is not in use, it can quickly & easily rolled and retained out of the way.
The Screen House 4D Peaked Skull Cap is quick & simple to fit to any standard size Screen House thanks to the Velcro attachment straps.
When using the Skull Cap with the Screen House 4D, the Velcro straps can be simply threaded through the specially designed corner blocks.
When using with all other standard size Screen Houses, simply attach the Twist Lock Pole Attachments to each corner pole and thread through the Velcro.
- Compatible with Screen House 4D, 3D, RT & MK1
- Roll away peak
- Velcro attachment
- Small and lightweight
- Convenient for transportation
- Simple Twist-Lock Pole Attachment
- Redesigned Peak Support System
- Quick and easy to fit